- Increases reading stamina by providing additional length and unfamiliar vocabulary supported by a strong picture-text match
- Motivates transitional readers with the use of full colour throughout
- Encourages pupils to consolidate their reading skills in a secure context featuring familiar characters
- Introduces tables of contents, glossary, index and captions in non-fiction titles
- 48 Different titles with two accompanying Teacher Resource Books
Teacher Resource Books
The Teacher Resource Books assist in planning and implementing guided reading and related writing objectives. The lesson plans and blackline masters for every title help scaffold readers into longer text.
What Book Bands for Guided Reading (4th Edition) says about Skyrider Early Chapter Books:
- Large range of text types with attractive illustrations.
- Compact, lively books on contemporary topics.